Teen Drawing Contest
Draw or paint a picture and win the Library’s Teen Drawing Contest.
Theme: “Fan Art!” Recreate a scene from your favorite book!
- Black and white or color drawing or painting.
- No larger than 15” X 20” (no digital submissions or computer generated images will be considered).
- Up to five drawings may be submitted and an entry form must accompany each individual drawing. Entry forms also available at all Library locations.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, style, drawing ability and how well the artwork reflects the contest theme.
- Winning and honorable mention photographers will be notified in February.
When: Drawings must be submitted between January 1 and January 31, 2013.
- First, second and third place winners, along with twelve honorable mention winners, will be selected from teens ages 12–14 and ages 15–18.
- Honorable mention winners from each category will receive an award certificate, ribbon, and a Chipotle gift card.
- First, second and third place winners from each category will receive art supplies, award certificate, ribbon, and a Chipotle gift card.
- First place winners in each age category will receive a gift certificate to a free Community Education class at the Art Academy of Cincinnati.
- An award reception will be held in the TeenSpot at the Main Library on February 23 at 2:00 PM.
Things to Do
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- Programs presented in partnership with the Art Academy of Cincinnati.
- Sponsored by The Kersten Fund and the Friends of the Public Library.