Volunteering at the Library
If you are a teen, age 12–18, don’t miss your chance to have fun and help out at your local Library by becoming a teen volunteer. Why join the Library’s Teen Volunteer Corp?
- Learn valuable job skills
- Gain useful work experience
- Meet your school volunteer requirements
- Looks great on a college application or resume
- Help those tired librarians out—they will really appreciate it!
Interested in volunteering? It’s easy to get started. Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out an application
- Have your parent sign the application and agreement
- Drop by your local library. Return the forms and talk to the Library staff about volunteering
If your local Library doesn’t have any opening for a teen volunteer, contact us or call 513-369-4562 for more details about how you can get involved in the teen volunteer program!